SmartNanoTox International Conference
27th – 28th May 2020
Helmholtz Zentrum München, Germany
The Conference will be organized along with SmartNanoTox project final meeting on the 27th and 28th of May 2020 in Helmholtz Zentrum München, Germany. The programme will include a detailed presentation of the SmartNanTox project results, guest lectures, and round table discussions of the further steps in the development of mechanism-aware assessment of nanotoxicity.
The programme will consist of four topical sessions:
- Session 1. “Grouping of Nanomaterials (NMs)”
- Session 2. “Development of AOPs and identification of KEs“
- Session 3. “In vivo – in vitro mapping”
- Session 4. “Databases/Data management”
The invited speakers are:
- Barbara Rothen-Rutishauser, Adolphe Merkle Institute
- Dario Greco, Tampere University
- Georgios Stathopoulos, Helmholtz Zentrum München
- Iseult Lynch, University of Birmingham
- Jesus Perez Gil, Complutense University of Madrid
- Sabina Halappanavar, Health Canada
- Sybille van den Brule, Université catholique de Louvain
- Tomasz Puzyn, University of Gdansk
For more details and the conference programme please click here.
If you are are interested in attending the SmartNanoTox Conference, please click the button below.